About the School
- Learning- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
- Instruction- Instructional practices incorporate a variety of learning styles which contribute to student success.
- Assessment- Assessments give students and teachers the insight to prioritize individual goals.
- Decision Making- Shared decision making results in a dedicated school and community.
- Policy- A school community shares the responsibility of communicating school policies to enhance an environment that is safe and conductive for learning.